The daily standup is a standing meeting that facilitates team communication. Communicating as a team each day fosters shared responsibility as well as the ability to more rapidly respond to any challenges and changes
- Only people with work assigned in the iteration should speak.
- Topics outside the 3 questions should be addressed outside this meeting.
- The team should report progress to the team as opposed to one member or a Scrum Master or Manager
- Any unaddressed impediments and issues should be noted
- All team members are not present
- Non-core team members consume the meeting with discussion
- Time is spent on general discussion or details tangents vs targeted progress